Learn about the Housing Landscape in Colorado
On May 8, CAF is presenting a two-part program on the housing landscape in Colorado. Exclusively for CAF members, this program will provide information on data, trends, and innovations in housing and an opportunity to connect with other funders working in this area.
Attendees are invited to join either or both of the following sessions:
Part 1: Housing Overview and Context from Experts in the Field | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
The following panelists will describe housing market trends, data, and innovations from their unique perspectives.
- Felicia Griffin, Executive Director, United for a New Economy
- Irv Halter, Executive Director, Colorado Department of Local Affairs
- Melinda Pollack, Vice President, Enterprise Community Partners
- Dr. Phyllis Resnick, Executive Director, Colorado Futures Center
Part 2: Funders Supporting Housing | 10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The following foundation leaders will describe their organizations’ diverse approaches to housing, including transitional and permanent housing, supportive services, community land trusts, and collaborative initiatives.
- Julie Lerudis, Grants Program Director, Boettcher Foundation
- Maria Sepulveda, Vice President, Wells Fargo
- Dave Younggren, President and CEO, Gary Community Investments
Facilitators: Davian Gagne and Zoë Williams
Both sessions will include breakout activities to connect, discuss, and brainstorm with other funders in attendance. Refreshments will be provided. The event is free for CAF members.
For more information and to RSVP, click here