Membership in the Colorado Association of Funders brings a range of benefits and services that will strengthen the work of member organizations' staff and trustees and enhance your grantmaking activities.
Learn more about about who we are and what we do.
Joining the Colorado Association of Funders offers many benefits including:
Educational Programs and Networking
- Monthly programs featuring speakers from around Colorado and across the country to keep you informed about timely issues and innovations
- National webinars and teleconferences on issues affecting your work
- Structured networking events with other grantmakers, elected officials and nonprofit organizations
- Exchange of information and support of colleagues from more than 80 Colorado grantmaking organizations
- National connections through the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers, the Council on Foundations and other national philanthropic research and support organizations
- Colorado Association of Funders advocates on your behalf to keep state and federal legislators informed about philanthropy in Colorado
- Peer-Networks and other issue-based affinity groups
- Collaborations and partnerships with funders and nonprofit organizations on particular issues, studies, research and evaluation methods
- Greater visibility to highlight your philanthropy through additional channels and outreach efforts reaching a wider audience and key stakeholders
News, Information and other Resources
- Monthly E-news with the latest local, regional and national information of interest to the funding community and to members
- Special updates and monitoring of legislative happenings that affect Colorado grantmakers
- Member listserves to pose questions and share information and resources with your grantmaking colleagues
- Access to the Council on Foundation's Grantmakers Salary & Benefits Survey report for Colorado
- Lending library of the most current publications and resource materials
- Access to sample documents and policies from more than 4,000 grantmakers from across the country through a searchable online database
- Access to coloradofunders.org and a 'for members' area with resources, sample documents, articles of interest, news from other CAF members and more
Discounted Products and Services
- Complimentary job postings on coloradofunders.org
- Discounted shipping and shipping services through UPS
- 20% off GrantCraft guides and resources
- $69 annual BoardSource membership
- $15 off Stanford Social Innovation Review yearly subscription
- 10% off the Foundation Review
- 10% premium credit on Directors' and Officers' insurance through a partnership with the Council on Foundations
- ReadyTalk Conference call services at 4.0 cents per minute and webinar services at 6.0 cents per minute or $49/month for unlimited use
- $99 room rate for colleagues, friends and family at Holiday Inn Select Cherry Creek
And much more...
Learn more about how to become a member.