Engaged in Family Philanthropy? Don’t miss our Family Giving Symposium
Barring another blizzard, we’re all set for our Family Giving Symposium on May 12.
Who should attend?
• Staff and trustees of family foundations
• Community foundation staff who work with donor families
• Donors with donor-advised funds at community foundations and family offices
Register for this special event today!
This symposium will help philanthropic families and those who serve them to:
• Understand trends that may challenge their decisions about governance, family engagement, and giving vehicles
• Uncover hidden assumptions about how they’ve historically structured their philanthropy, as well as hidden assumptions about its future success
• Learn how other families and foundations are evolving in their practices to succeed in both their philanthropic and family engagement purposes
• Take home tools and tips that help families discuss trends, challenges, and choices shaping their philanthropy